Fresh Solutions ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://freshsolutions.ie (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Information Collection And Use Fresh Solutions is a IT services company which has been in operation in Ireland since 2018. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information"). You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.freshsolutions.ie (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, personal description and photographs.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to opt out;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner
- to keep our site safe and secure
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Job Applicants Use of your personal data – why and for how long
- Fresh Solutions will only use the personal data you the applicant provides for determining whether the applicant will become an employee of Fresh Solutions.
We will process the CVs and personal data provided at submission through email and interview stage. We will retain this information for one year from submission. Who do we share your personal data with?
- Cvs and interview notes are shared within the Company with the Head People, HR Manager and Managing Director.
Legitimate Interests Fresh Solutions have a number of lawful reasons that mean we can process your personal information. One of the lawful reasons is consent but when consent is not possible Fresh Solutions can also contact you on the GDPR grounds of ‘legitimate interests’. What Legitimate Interests means is that we can process your personal data if
- We have a genuine and legitimate reason
- We are not harming any of your rights or interests
Security The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Retention If you agree to receive information from us in relation to our products or services, we will continue to retain the personal data that you provide to us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive these communications. If you contact us and ask for us not to send you any further information in relation to our products or services, your personal data will be deleted from our CRM. Unless you are currently a client of the company or have purchased our products and services within the past 24 months we will also delete your personal data from our CRM. For more information on our retention policy please email us at email@example.com Your rights as a “Data Subject” The data subject is entitled to:
- raise concerns about how your personal data is been processed via our website (right to object)
- obtain the personal data we hold on you (right of access)
- have inaccurate data we hold on you updated to the correct information (right to rectification)
- have personal data we hold on you deleted (right to be forgotten)
- ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes (right to restrict processing)
- not to be subject to a decision when it is based on automated processing, and (automated decision making and profiling)
- obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purpose (right to data portability)